- If children are interested, encourage and support them to play.
- If you disagree with an official, raise the issue via appropriate channels rather than question the official's judgment and honesty in public
- Recognise and value the importance of coaches and other volunteers, who give their time and resources to provide Netball. they deserve support.
- Teach children that effort is as important as victory, so that the result of each game is accepted without undue disappointment.
- Encourage children to play to the rules and respect umpires' decisions.
- Support the removal of verbal and physical abuse from the game.Lead by example
- Children learn by taking risks and making mistakes, encourage and support this.
- Applaud good play by players on both teams.
- Remember children are involved in Netball for their enjoyment, not yours.Avoid forcing children to play if reluctant.